Secondary Student Success Center (S3C)
The Secondary Student Success Center (S3C) touts a blended model of small group and computer-based instruction. Each student will work on an individualized program to complete courses. The program is designed to provide an accelerated educational experience for students.
In order to be eligible for the program, students must meet the following criteria:
- Grade 6 – 13 years old or older and have attempted middle school courses.
- Grade 7 – 14 years old or older.
- Grade 8 – 15 years old or older.
- Ability to work on a computer for extended periods of time
- D.A. Dorsey Technical College
- Lindsey Hopkins Technical College
- Parkway Educational Complex
- Robert Morgan Education Center and Technical College
For more information, please review the following documents: