- Students will be eligible for Postsecondary Career/Technical Education refunds within 5 days of the beginning of the class start date or registration date, whichever is later.
- An Application for Refund by Check/Credit (Form 2057, Rev. 08-14) must be completed.
- AGE fees, ID fees, and lab fees are non-refundable. Cash payments are refunded by internal funds checks.
- Credit Card refunds will only be applied to the credit card used for payment.
- Click here to view the full refund policy.
Should you have any questions or require assistance, please feel free to contact Ms. LaTosha T. Styles, Supervisor, Vocational Fiscal Services, Adult and Community Education, at 305 995-1827.