The mission of the Division of Educational Opportunity and Access is to provide an environment for all students to become responsible, productive citizens, lifelong learners and positive contributors to society. Our schools are designed to enable the students to be successful.
The vision of The Division of Educational Opportunity and Access is to embrace a holistic approach to address the causes of negative student behavior and subsequently assist with the emotional, social, health, personal, and career development needs of all students.
- Eliminate traditional outdoor suspension by providing an alternative to suspension services
- Utilize transition services in order to provide educational advisement
- Provide strategic mentorship opportunities for targeted At-Risk Youth
- Enhance innovative options that serve off-track students
- Create community partnerships by collaborating with specific agencies